MCA is looking for a Pastor of Student Ministries who will disciple our students in the way of Jesus.
We are a church committed to disciple-making. We are looking for a Pastor of Student Ministries who will be responsible to oversee disciple-making programs for Jr. High, Senior High, and College Age students. Our goal for this Pastor is to help our students
mature from children to contributing adults who wholeheartedly follow Jesus. While he will be responsible to recruit and equip leaders for Jr. High and College Age groups, we expect that the majority of his time will be spent investing in the Senior High students
and their staff. There is one more thing: We are seeking to become more integrated intergenerationally at MCA. This person must have a desire to facilitate deeper, spiritually enriching relationships between our adults and students.
- An ability to effectively recruit and train volunteer leaders to disciple students.
- An ability to effectively teach God’s Word to students
- An ability to create and pursue a vision for the Student Ministries that is in line with the broader vision of MCA.
- An ability to build meaningful relationships with students and their parents in order to help them mature spiritually.
- A desire and ability to work with MCA leadership to help the entire church follow His call.
- Is in close theological alignment with the Conservative Mennonite Conference statement of Theology and Practice. (These documents can be found at www.cmcrosedale.org)
We look forward to hearing from you! For a more detailed job description, visit our website at www.mcachurch.org.