Crossroads is a multi-campus church located in Pittsburgh, and is seeking a passionate and creative worship arts director for student ministry at the North Fayette campus. We are looking for someone who is passionate and creative. You will find freedom
to create and express passion for God in an authentic way. We are looking for more than just a musician, we are looking for someone who wants to help students experience God’s presence in authentic, raw worship.
The ideal candidate would be a self-motivated leader who likes the excitement and challenge of leading in student ministry. Primarily, the worship arts director will work with the direction of the student ministry pastor.
- This position is part-time.
- Average 10 hours per week.
- Developing and training and equipping student musicians.
- Organizing and leading regular worship band rehearsals.
- Preparing worship song sets and leading a worship team in a weekly worship service.
- Assisting in developing creative worship experiences.
Qualities & Skills
- Leadership. The ability to recruit and develop both new and experienced musicians.
- Organization. The ability to accomplish tasks, meet deadlines, take ownership of a project, and always looking to improve the ministry’s structure, system, and programming
to maximize the effectiveness of disciple-making.
The ability to follow instruction, listen to coaching, work with a team, communicate clearly, and is dependable to accomplish a project.
- Music skills. Able to play either keyboard or guitar. Able to read and to transpose music. Able to teach musicians how to play songs and play instruments. Able to lead
worshipers in passionate worship through song and train other leaders to do the same.
b.) video recording of leading worship
to Andrew Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org
1000 Crossroads Dr. Oakdale, PA, 15071 (412)-424-9999