The applicant will:
- Be under the direct leadership of the senior pastor.
- Position will focus on youth but will also have responsibilities based on talents and abilities. Responsibilities below focus just on youth portion.
- Be given opportunities to add their own ideas to the youth ministry at New Hope.
- Be responsible for teaching Sunday night youth nights.
- Be responsible for giving students the opportunity to grow in their faith and to put that faith into action in practical ways.
- Plan and oversee monthly activities/service events
- Keep in regular contact with students through personal contact and social media.
- Council teens through difficulties as needed.
- Be responsible for keeping yourself growing spiritually.
- Pray for the middle and high school students.
- Lead parent meetings.
- Assist parents in helping their students grow to be men and women after God’s own heart.
- Encouraging and leading teen involvement in ministry opportunities.
- Responsible for the cleaning and set up/clean up of the youth building.
- Keep an updated schedule of activities and give it to teens and parents.
- Share office responsibilities with Pastor.
Send completed applications and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The applicant must:
- Have a strong personal relationship with Christ.
- Have a heart for seeing Middle School and High School students come to know Christ as their Savior and grow in their walk with him.
- Have completed Bachelors or Seminary degree.
- Fully support the vision and doctrine of New Hope. Can be found at www.NHBCFW.org