BYNE BAPTIST CHURCH FULL-TIME MEDIA PRODUCTION MANAGER
Byne Baptist Church, 2832 Ledo Road, Albany, Georgia 31707
- Committed and growing disciple of Christ
- Organized, detail oriented, servant leader, team player
- Creative in visual arts, lighting, sound, etc.
- The Media Manager is expected to use his or her God-given gifts and talents in this work.
- The Media Manager is responsible to and under the supervision of the Minister of Music.
- The Media Manager shall have knowledge of and be able to effectively operate equipment used in the media ministry, e.g.,
Sound (house and portable systems)
Computers/media projection systems
Video and audio recording systems
- Create weekly and ongoing media elements: scripting, lighting, rewording, editing, etc.
- Produce high quality visual and audio presentations of the Gospel message from our worship services and generate those presentations into various forms of social media.
- Provide media (sound, etc.) for various ministries and functions associated with Byne, e.g., group meetings during the week and special events, to include Byne School functions.
- Direct and maintain Byne’s presence in social media.
- Continually build, train, direct, inspire and coordinate a team of volunteers in the Media Ministry and in Byne School.
- Maintain a schedule for volunteers to ensure all aspects of the Media Ministry are functioning at services and events as required.
- Maintain (repair, replace) all equipment associated with the Media Ministry.
- Formulate Media Ministry budget requirements.
- Maintain all computer equipment at Byne and at Byne School.
- Provide hardware and software installation.
- Maintain networks.
- Oversee all aspects of Byne’s social media.
FOR INFORMATION CONTACT:
Steve Williams, Minister of Music
229-881-6160 or 229-436-5700
Byne Baptist Church
2832 Ledo Road
Albany, GA 31707