First Colleyville is looking for our next great leader to reach people in our community and connect them to Christ and the church. We are looking for someone who is a passionate follower of Jesus Christ and a consistent disciple maker, with skills and experience
in connecting with unchurched communities. They will have a proven track record of goal-setting, leadership and innovation toward organizational growth.
The ideal candidate will have experience in successfully building and leading teams, evangelism training and a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Develop strategies and teams to engage the unchurched in our communities and attract them to First Colleyville
- Train and develop leaders in personal and event evangelism
- Develop teams that reach people through multiple compelling worship venues and special services
- Develop teams that effectively engage and follow up with all guests that visit our campus and move them toward Christ and church membership
- Oversee the church membership process and all baptisms
- Develop and implement strategies to reach people via multiple worship locations
- Give supervision and coordination to Outreach, Worship and Guest Services ministries regarding goal setting, budgeting and programming
- Oversee the hiring, firing, shepherding and supervising of all personnel in the Outreach, Worship and Guest Services ministries in coordination with Pastor of Operations
- Speak regularly as a part of the Preaching Team
- Serve on the Senior Leadership Team to strategize toward church growth
- Oversee new initiatives as assigned by the Lead Pastor
ABOUT FIRST COLLEYVILLE
We’re a community of believers who are passionate about becoming thriving followers of Jesus Christ. Located just minutes away from DFW International Airport, our church is filled with all kinds of people from diverse backgrounds and experiences. Our worship
services are energetic and engaging, and every week Pastor Craig unpacks God’s Word in ways that are relevant and easy to understand.
Apply at FirstColleyville.com/jobs.