First Presbyterian Church of Greenwich, CT (www.fpcg.org) is seeking a full-time Director of Children’s and Youth Ministry. FPC is a vibrant, well-educated, multi-generational church committed to extending the grace of family to all who desire a spirit filled
Christian community, while helping raise children to be joyful disciples of Christ. The Director of Children’s and Youth Ministry will provide leadership to the children’s and youth ministries (preK-12th grade) programs at First Presbyterian Church,
nurturing the faith development of children and youth of the congregation.
Essential functions for this position include:
- Providing oversight for all faith formation opportunities for children and youth
- Building and overseeing the team of adults caring for children and youth in the church
- Building and maintaining relationships with children and youth
- Serving as staff liaison to children and youth committee
- Coordinating communications to families of children and youth
- Assisting in Sunday morning worship at discretion of Senior Minister
Qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor’s Degree, with specific education or training pertaining to children’s or youth ministry preferred
- At least 3 years ministry experience, preferably with children and youth
- Demonstrated leadership in recruiting and equipping children’s and youth ministry volunteers
- Proficiency in public speaking
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.