LSCC Vision: Taking steps to know and become like Jesus
3 Commitments: Worship, Community, Serve
Focus of Position: The LSCC Students Associate Director is an integral part of the Family Ministry Team and works closely with the LSCC Students Pastor in helping make the vision and three commitments come alive in the lives of parents,
families, and students at LSCC.
1. A Christ follower who demonstrates the character qualifications of 1st Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1
2. A member of LSCC who is deeply committed to the vision, family ministry philosophy, and Statement of Faith of LSCC
3. Financially supports the Vision of LSCC thru his/her obedience to the tithe
4. Possesses the ability to take direction (follow), manage influence (lead), and work effectively as a member of a team (contribute)
5. Is an emotionally and relationally healthy person
6. Is gifted/competent in the areas of equipping, administration, communication, and shepherding
7. Loves students and is committed to partnering with parents as they help their students take steps to know and become like Jesus.
8. Values the depth and significance of a family ministry philosophy aimed at both students and their families
9. Possesses the willingness and ability to develop and lead a team of people who serve families and students
1. Oversees care for students and volunteers at LSCC Students.
2. Lead and encourage Life Group leaders, ensuring they have the resources and accountability needed for their continued development.
3. Identify, recruit, train, and appreciate individuals and teams to serve in all areas of LSCC Students.
4. Create and send out compelling regular communication to Life Group leaders.
5. Cast vision to motivate, inspire and connect with parents to act on opportunities that lead to spiritual transformation.
6. Partner with parents and help them find ways within their own unique family rhythm to take steps in their relationship with God.
7. Partner effectively with the LSCC Kid’s Pastor, LSCC Student Pastor, and parents to provide healthy transitions at critical times in the lives of students and their families.
8. Call students to practice disciplines that will help them take steps to know and become like Jesus.
9. Shepherd students to identify and take their next step in becoming authentic worshipers, place themselves in environments where genuine community can develop, and serve others as a way of life.
10. Assist in the planning and execution of all LSCC Students services and special events
1. Accountable to the Elders, Executive Pastors, and Family Pastor
2. Reports to the Student Ministry Pastor for regular supervision, accountability, development and ministry strategy
3. Contributing member of the Family Ministry Team
4. Leads volunteers and teams who serve in LSCC Students area
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org