Red Cedar Church exists to LEAD PEOPLE TO A FULL LIFE IN JESUS CHRIST. Which means, every person we hire must have a heart to reach lost people. We have seen 759 people give their lives to Christ this past year. God is writing an unlikely story
up in the Northwoods of Wisconsin. We deeply believe God is readying His Church for a historic movement that brings glory to HIS name alone.
The Director of Creative Arts will fulfill RCC’s creative vision by leading the creative teams, processes and projects. This includes developing and leading the staff and teams responsible for creative content at weekend services and special events. This
person is also responsible for keeping Red Cedar’s creative elements innovative, intentional, engaging and transformational. All elements should be planned with intentionality and executed with excellence. Every weekend is someone’s first time to RCC, and
it might be our only chance to show him or her who Jesus is. Therefore, we will prepare and program like their life depends on it!
Teams under this person’s leadership include:
- Music & Worship
- Video & Graphic Design
- Production / Tech
- Creative Arts / Artists
Modeling Biblical Priorities
Responsible for upholding Biblical priorities and core values of Red Cedar Church. The CAD should represent a growing personal relationship with Christ. The CAD models a strong relationship with his or her spouse (if married) and children (if applicable).
The CAD strives to fulfill his or her purpose in life and ministry while demonstrating integrity in words, relationships and actions. Creativity that leads others to an encounter with their Creator requires a depth of intimacy and intentionality in the life
of our Creative Director.
Strategic Leadership and Planning
- Lead and develop the Creative Staff at Red Cedar Church
- Build, lead, develop, and shepherd Creative Team Leaders as they lead the teams who execute day to day creative projects
- Lead innovative, engaging creative meetings and translate ideas generated into completed elements and moments
- Lead and develop the people and process for Creative Video and Graphic Design elements
- Lead and develop the people and process for our Production of Weekend Services and Special Events
- Lead and develop the people and process for Red Cedar Communications
- Create, develop and lead special events teams at Red Cedar Church
- Participate and give leadership within the Red Cedar Management Team
- Guide and give vision to Creative aspects of Weekend Gatherings and Special Events
- Support Staff and Team Leaders as they plan and execute creative elements during Weekend gatherings or Special events related to the service programming department
- Recruit, Develop, and Care For Weekend producers
- Lead the team/volunteers responsible for creative elements such as Host moments, participator moments/experiences, décor and environment
- Lead the Creative Vision and Direction of Red Cedar Church
- Be the voice and vision for Red Cedar’s branding and creative “imprint”
- Champion the creative vision for Red Cedar across all departments
- Push and promote the public face of Red Cedar Church