Reports to the Senior Associate Pastor
Ministry Description / Purpose
- Provide pastoral leadership and oversight to all 6 through 12 grade students at Grace Community Church.
- Able to communicate and teach effectively
- Meets biblical standards for elders/pastors
- Youth ministry experience- volunteer or professionally
- Some sort of biblical training (or willing to get it)
- Relates well to youth and families
- Has skills to mobilize volunteers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and cast vision for the ministry supporting the greater ministry of the church.
- Mobilize and inspire a team of volunteers to accomplish ministry goals.
- Craft sermon series and be able to execute relevant engaging messages.
- Develop interns and maintain a thriving intern program.
- Relationally available for students and their families.
- Ready to resource families of Grace with what they might need.
- Serve in the Pastor On Call system at Grace
- Advocate for an environment that is student friendly
- Attending student’s games, events, and life moments.
- Manage Student Ministries MAs and associate pastor making sure the administration of ministry is happening
- Maintain a current understanding and good stewarding of the Student Ministries budgets.
- Continually innovating programs and strategies for more effective ministry.