About Northpoint Church:
Northpoint Church is a vibrant, non-denominational church located in Toledo, Ohio with a congregation of approximately 500. Northpoint has been in existence since December 2001 and was restructured in May 2016. Northpoint has enjoyed continual growth since
its inception. We place a high value on knowing and experiencing God through Biblical teaching and worship in our weekend service experiences. Life-giving programs for children and students, community through life groups, missions mindedness and serving together
all provide guiding values. You can learn more about us at discoverthepoint.org
Toledo is a city in the county seat of Lucas County, Ohio, United States. Toledo is in northwest Ohio, at the western end of Lake Erie bordering the state of Michigan. It is a city with an art community, auto assembly businesses, education, healthcare, and
minor league sports teams. The city's glass industry has earned Toledo the nickname, "The Glass City.” Toledo is known for its awesome parks system, one of the best Zoos in the world, more restaurants per capita than anywhere else in the U.S., and the home
of Jeep! The population of Toledo as of the 2010 Census was 287,208, making it the 71st-largest city in the United States. The Toledo metropolitan area had a 2010 population of 651,429, and was the sixth-largest metropolitan area in the state of Ohio.
We are seeking an energetic and creative leader/pastor with excellent vocal and instrumental skills to oversee our Worship and Creative teams. Our Worship Leader/Pastor will lead a team-oriented ministry to provide an engaging, exciting, creative and life-giving
worship experience to ensure that Sunday mornings are an opportunity for Christ-Followers to experience God and lost people to be welcomed to the family of God.
Our Worship Leader/Pastor would ideally be:
- Spiritually Healthy. Passionately demonstrates living the abundant life found in Christ through a vital daily relationship with Jesus Christ and the empowerment of His Spirit.
- A People Builder. With responsibility to lead teams and a congregation, a pastoral heart and leadership gift is crucial. The ability and appetite to love, lead, develop and empower others is essential.
- A Program Builder. Will consistently look for best practices and strategies to make the Sunday worship experience significant. Will be focused on consistent improvement, development of new talent and regularly evaluating progress.
- An Incessant Learner. Consistently learning from leaders who are further along with a strong desire to grow as a leader. Have leadership energy, developmental elasticity and a readiness for what’s next.
- Relationally and Emotionally Intelligent. Exhibits relational and emotional intelligence in his/her interpersonal relationships. Positive and encouraging.
This is a full-time position. Salary will be competitive and established by the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
In addition to submitting a resume please include a video sample highlighting your vocal and musical abilities to: email@example.com.