SEND LETTER AND RESUME TO
Are you someone who wants to be on the cutting edge of significant and exciting change? Are you an avid activator of people? Do you want to have the autonomy, authority, and challenge to craft a ministry within the context of a brand new mission and vision? Then
we may have the position for you.
Fellowship Dallas is looking for our next great leader to make our Life Groups the primary discipleship engine in our church. We want someone with a testimony around the impact of God’s life-changing community. They will have a proven track record of making
disciples, of identifying, equipping, and launching leaders, and of being an incredible teammate, eager to contribute to and strive for the success of his peers.
The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience as a staff member in a ministry leadership capacity and a Bachelor’s Degree in Biblical Studies or related field.
The Life Groups Pastor is responsible for ensuring that the Life Groups ministry at Fellowship Bible Church Dallas is the "engine" for disciple-making and that the congregation is connecting with one another, building community, and experiencing spiritual
development through a strong, healthy, and growing Life Groups ministry. This includes developing and executing an annual Life Groups growth plan, identifying and recruiting group leaders, developing Life Group curriculum, and ongoing leadership and coaching
of group leaders and coaches.
1. Develop and maintain an annual plan that ensures continuous improvement and growth of Life Group involvement by the congregation.
2. Plan and execute regular Life Group connection events as a means of bridging the gap between attractional environments and growth environments.
3. Implement methods of recruiting Life Group leaders and participants and develop processes that ensure a healthy Life Groups growth rate over time.
4. Function as the overall leader of all Fellowship Dallas Life Groups, coaching and equipping Life Group leaders in the successful completion of their day-to-day duties and responsibilities.
5. Foster a strong, active, growth- and recruiting-focused network of Life Group leaders, members, and individuals interested in becoming part of the church’s Life Groups ministry.
6. Plan and execute regular Life Group leader training and appreciation events, ensuring the existence of a healthy body of Life Group leaders upon which to grow a strong Life Groups ministry.
7. Work with the Communications Department to create promotional materials and communication methods that ensure everyone at the church is aware of the Life Groups ministry area, its purpose and importance, and how to get connected.
8. Identify, develop, and/or select Life Group curriculum and other study materials and tools.
9. Drive periodic Life Group campaigns in conjunction with weekend services.
1. Long-term patterns of:
a. Doing life in authentic, life-changing community
b. Identifying, recruiting and developing high capacity leaders of leaders
c. Focusing on the end in mind and commitment to stay the course
2. Strong leader with solid work ethic and ability to point-lead a complex ministry area/team
3. High degree of Emotional Intelligence (i.e., self-awareness, self-management, social-awareness, and social/relational management)
4. Minimum of 5–7 years’ experience as a staff member in a ministry leadership capacity
5. Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Biblical Studies or a related field