As the Leader of our Family Ministry at Real Life Ministries (All Campuses):
- Provide an overall discipleship strategy for parents to disciple their children
- Oversee parenting classes and the “Milestones” approach leading families through key transitions (such as Child Dedications, Preparation for Baptism, etc).
- Develop family resources tied in with strategic seasons (Christmas, Easter, Summer, etc).
- Be a key voice and champion of family discipleship in our all ministries and through our church
- Develop a ministry game plan and appropriate measurements for the Family Ministry of our church
As the Leader of the Children’s Ministry at our Post Falls Campus:
- Lead and oversee our children’s ministries staff at our Post Falls Campus. Provide leadership and direction to live out our Vision, Mission and Values within our children’s ministries.
- Creates an environment and intentional plan for development for the personal and professional growth of each staff member on your team. This is done through development of a
Personal Ministry Game Plan and Coaching Game-Plan of each staff member you oversee.
- Responsible for developing and/or ensuring a Ministry Game Plan is created for each ministry you oversee in line with our 7 Essentials. Defining what “Winning” is for each ministry through this process including annual goals, priorities and strategies
that are in alignment with our vision and mission. This includes annual reviews and ongoing coaching.
- Create a healthy team environment for the staff you oversee. This includes regular team meetings, individual meetings, and ministry observation. This also includes building a relational environment where staff can get to know and enjoy other team members
outside of the day to day work environment (Retreats, Outings, etc).
- Ensure effective communication and follow up of information is being passed up to your Executive Pastor, Senior Pastor, and Elders as well as down to your team.
- Responsible for creation, implementation and management of the departmental budgets for the ministries you oversee. Regularly reviews finances and monitoring a monthly financial reports. Flexes spending and makes financial adjustments based on new priorities,
unforeseen expenses or changes in income.
- Responsible for overseeing the schedules of staff you oversee. Caring for the careful balance of work and family life.
- Oversee the hiring process on your team. Ensure those you are supervising are properly trained and equipped for interviewing and work collaboratively with Human Resource Director for the smooth and proper hiring and on-boarding of any new staff members.
- Ensure the process for correction, progressive counseling and termination of any staff members in ministries you oversee are carried out in a loving, biblical and administratively proper manner.
- Ensure all church employee policies and procedures are effectively communicated and properly implemented in those ministries you oversee.
- Collaborate and support our children’s ministries at our other campuses as appropriate. Proactively playing a part in a church that is one church in multiple locations.
- Ensure quality biblical teaching and ministry programming during Weekend Worship Services in all children’s ministry environments. Continue to reinforce a small group discipleship strategy for children within our ministries.