Our worship pastor has very recently moved out of state to be closer to family. Our church is a healthy, smaller, growing church. We are a non-denominational, diverse church of 75-100 people located in the fast growing Collin County area in the city of McKinney
We are seeking an intermediate level part-time worship pastor to lead our worship arts ministry. The commitment is primarily Sunday mornings 8:30-11:30. Our worship service is at 10:00 AM. Musicians are high level, competent individuals who practice beforehand.
They arrive around 8:30 and do a run through for about 45 minutes. Our band consists of drums, electric guitar, bass, and keys. This worship pastor/leader would be expected to lead worship with acoustic guitar and vocals.
- Report to Lead Pastor of the church
- Select weekly worship sets for Sunday mornings
- Recruit, schedule, and coach all musicians Lead Sunday morning rehersal prior to worship service Participate fully in church activities including small group and other church-wide Functions
- Intermediate worship leadership is required. We prefer worship experience in a church of 200-500 people. However we are willing to consider all
- Gifts of leadership and competence in music and vocals is required
- Pay will depend on past experience and skill level