About Calvary Community Church:
Calvary Community church is located in the small victorian seaside community of Port Townsend Wa. We are a multi-generational church with the desire to glorify God and grow as a family. Our hope is to make disciples for Jesus Christ by boldly teaching God's
truths from the Bible his written Word.
The primary purpose is to equip students for life through outreach and discipleship, teach scripture, develop Christ-like character, promote worship, and encourage community with the body of Christ at Calvary Community Church. This will be accomplished through
the development of leadership team in middle school and high school.
- Identify and develop leaders, discipling them and preparing them for ministry
- Assist these ministry teams in planning and implementation of weekly meetings, activities, retreats, and mission trips
- Weekly meetings built upon the foundation of teaching God’s word and worship that is relevant
- Report to Senior Pastor on progress of ministry
- A calling by God to ministry
- Passion for students
- A servant leader
- Regularly scheduled prayer for and with students and team leaders
- Communication with Senior Pastor
- Weekly attendance at regularly scheduled student meetings
- Regular mission trips
- Parent meetings
- High visibility in student activities, i.e. school functions, sports events
- Administer budget
- Discipling students personally
- Keep regular, posted office hours
- Perform any other duties requested by the Senior Pastor
If you feel called to this position, we'd love to hear from you.
-Please send a short description 1-2 paragraphs long about your calling to youth ministry.
-Along with your resume send 2 personal references and 2 professional references to email@example.com