In 1959 a group of people were ready to serve Oklahoma City and love its people just like Jesus did. Nothing has changed. Today, the legacy of Crossings Community Church continues as a Christ-Centered church committed to:
live by FAITH
be a voice of HOPE and
be known by LOVE
Do you want to join us as we watch God do some incredible things in an incredible city? Crossings Community Church is a 7,000 member non-demoninational church in Oklahoma City, but affiliated with the Church of God in Anderson, Indiana. Crossings Community
Church (crossings.church) is one church in multiple locations. We are looking to hire a Pastor of Students -Girls for our Edmond Campus. If you feel that God is calling you to work directly with our staff we encourage you to read this job description and
submit an application.
CROSSINGS EDMOND STUDENT MINISTRY
Bottom line: We want our community of students to continue following Jesus after high school ends. We are equipping students to be independently dependent on Christ. We want them to be Christ-Centered Kingdom Workers no matter where they go or what they
We are looking for a Pastor of Students - Girls!
The Pastor of Students - Girls will work alongside the Crossings Edmond Students Pastor/Staff in providing leadership, development and growth of the Crossings Edmond Student Ministry.
What the Pastor of Students – Girls does:
- Provides collaboration and coordination of all programming, leaders, and students.
- Point person for Middle School Ministry
- Emphasis on caring for female students grades 6th-12th.
- Participate in leadership for special programs as requested or assigned.
- Develop methods for connecting students and families to the church body.
- Complete any other tasks related to Student Ministry as requested.
- Represent Crossings Community Church in community and ministry-related efforts.
- The Pastor of Students - Girls reports to the Crossings Edmond Student Pastor
Skills Required for Position
- Loves students and their families!
- Builds and leads a vibrant team of adults who mentor students.
- Thrives in a team environment.
- Values collaboration, clarity and unity.
- Goal setting/driven and a self-starter.
- Creative and innovative.
- A proven, effective leader in Middle School/High School Ministry.
Education and Experience
- The Student Pastor shall possess an undergraduate degree and/or significant ministry training with experience recruiting, assimilating and retaining high-capacity volunteers.
- Assist in maintaining the highest possible ministry standards and professional ethics, in accordance with the goals, Purpose Statement, and Core Values of Crossings Community Church.
- Support the leadership of Crossings Community Church, contributing to the spirit of unity among the staff and congregation.
- Represent Crossings in civic and ministry-related efforts as approved
- Complete any other tasks as may be needed to fulfill this position or as may be assigned to fulfill the needs, mission and goals of Crossings Community Church