About the Area
Fellowship Bible Church of Rogersville, MO is located just east of Springfield in the heart of southwest Missouri. The Ozarks are known for their family values, churches, lakes and recreation, and casual lifestyle. Greene, Christian, and Webster counties
are three areas showing rapid growth in business, education, and infrastructure.
About the Job
We are looking for just the right person to serve on our ministry team as our
part-time Director of Children's Ministry (birth through 5th grade).. The mission of Fellowship is to "equip and release spiritual leaders to influence southwest Missouri and the world for Christ."
The Director of Children's Ministry would report directly to our Family Pastor with primary leadership responsibilities to include:
- Building, leading, & developing your adult ministry team
- Planning & coordinating children's events (VBS, campouts, recreation)
- Oversight of Sunday age-graded Bible study classes, teachers, & curriculum
- Partnering with parents
This position would require Sunday's; however, weekly hours are flexible.
Values We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior Children's Ministry experience is a must
- Definite opportunities for advancement!
We Would Offer You
Our 5 C's of Leadership
- Leadership Development Training
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Character - a determination to be a person of integrity all the time
- Capacity - high level of responsibility
- Competency - skill and ability
- Calling - commitment to actively pursue God's life-purpose
- Chemistry - ability to uniquely serve with others
For more information regarding what we believe, our core values, our mission and vision - please visit our church website at www.fbclife.org. We look forward to hearing from you!