Victory Life Church is a growing, vibrant church in Western Colorado that is part of the Assemblies of God. The average attendance is over 900. Applicants should have at least 5 years ministry experience, be a college graduate and MUST be credentialed or
be willing to be credentialed with the Assemblies of God. Salary will be commiserate with experience. Please read job description below. Applicants can email resume and other materials to Lead Pastor, Josh Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org and to Executive Pastor of
Ministry, Lorraine Call at email@example.com. Videos of you in action are also highly recommended!
Scope: Oversee the VLC Music Ministry for adults, young adult, youth and kids.
- Create worship environments through prayerful song selection and music arrangements for VLC’s Sunday morning services.
- Assist the Lead Pastor, Executive Pastor of Ministry and Media Director in designing VLC’s weekly worship services.
- Organize and lead Wednesday night Adult Worship sets.
- Organize weekly and monthly worship team schedules.
- Recruit and train new worship team members for the Adult Worship Team.
- Work in conjunction with the Kid’s Pastor on the development of a worship team for VLC’s Kid’s Church.
- Assist the Youth Pastor and the Youth Worship Team in the development and improvement of the Awaken Youth Worship experience.
- Work with the Pastoral Team in developing a periodic Young Adult Worship experience.
- Assist the Pastoral Team with weekly assignments, such as hospital visitation or emergency calls of various kinds.
- Participate in weekly Pastoral Staff meetings. Contribute to the team vision, strategy and planning sessions.
- Other duties requested by the Lead Pastor and Executive Pastor of Ministry. The Worship pastor will be directly accountable to the Executive Pastor of Ministry, but access to the Lead Pastor will always be available.
Hours Required: Full Time exempt position.
- Music Competency
- Leading Volunteers
- Influences Others in Spiritual Growth
- Strategic Planning and Project Management
- Conflict Management
- Demonstrates Adaptability
- Fostering Teamwork
- Technological savvy - Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Email communication, Planning Center Software