The Technical Arts Associate (10-15 hours) has a heart for glorifying God and loving people. They will assist with the production of weekend and mid-week services and events, equipment repairs, preventative maintenance and developing volunteers. This job
can be expanded by 5-10 hours per week to include an additional IT component. (Website maintenance, liaison to IT volunteers, general IT office support.)
- Serve with pastoral staff to ensure weekend, mid-week services and events are presented with excellence.
- Oversee recruiting, training and leading volunteers to provide technical support.
- 2-5 year’s experience in live production
- Music/Sound design geek :)
- Manage online software (Planning Center and Pro Presenter preferred)
- Oversee maintenance of production equipment
- Experience operating a digital sound board (preferred)