The Visual Arts Designer and Producer at Palm Valley Church is someone with a deep love for Jesus Christ and a passion for seeing lives changed by a relationship with Him; someone with a passion for creatively communicating the message of
Christ through excellent branding and video; someone who is able to thrive in a team environment.
- Lead the development of video elements for weekend production and other ministries.
- Develop series branding with video and graphic support.
- Shoot and edit various videos needed for weekend services and other ministries.
- Develop and teach others who become part of a volunteer video / graphics team.
- Participate on the Worship Arts Team for weekly planning and production of thematically integrated services.
- Participate in all scheduled staff meetings and staff development times.
- Continued honing of design proficiencies.
- Willing to serve as needed in other areas of ministry at Palm Valley Church.
Design and Production Duties
- Assist in brainstorming of creative video elements for weekend services and creative communication.
- Shoot and edit creative videos such as testimonies, series promos, informational etc.
- Create motion graphic and other videos for series branding such as promo and intro videos.
- Edit weekend service video for the purpose of online streaming.
- Developing concepts and designing materials including series artwork, logos, branding items, other graphic materials.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Presenting finalized ideas, designs and concepts to creative team.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in film/video making
- Video editing proficiency (Adobe Premiere/Adobe After Effects)
- Samples of work online
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Willingness to learn, grow in skill set, and remain flexible
- Know how to have fun
- Bachelor’s degree in video/film or related field
- Knowledgeable in areas of broadcast production (multi-site)
- Demonstrated experience script writing