We are seeking a qualified candidate to help cast vision and diligently lead all aspects of our children’s ministries (ages 3 through 5th grade), with the goal of ensuring that children’s transformation is taking place within our growing and energized church.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsibility for the oversight and leadership of the children’s ministries, which include: Awana, Children’s Church, Sunday School, Vacation Bible School & special events.
- Recruit, train, pray for, and involve new and existing children’s ministry volunteers.
- Create and effectively manage the ministry’s budget.
- Oversee and manage all background checks for children’s ministry volunteers.
- Maintain an updated appearance on church website and social media platforms.
- Communicate consistently with parents as well as provide the tools they need for spiritual leadership.
- Seek annual training opportunities to develop skills and abilities.