- Currently holds credentials. Licensed or Ordained preferred with an aligned denomination or church network (not necessarily Assemblies of God, but not doctrinally conflicted with Assemblies of God).
- Be a team player with a loving concern for the whole church, having a good rapport with all generations.
- Should model servant-leadership in the way he/she relates to the staff and the Pastor.
- Should desire to bear “much fruit” and have the mind-set to continually improve ministry to families.
- Have leadership, administrative and organizational abilities.
- Competency with technology, web and social media.
- Oversee and lead all student ministry (6th-12 grade), and young adult ministry that include services, discipleship, evangelism,
- The Family Pastor works with the Kid’s Pastor and is responsible for the implementation and development of programming for the spiritual formation of students and equipping parents to fulfill their calling as the primary spiritual leaders of their students.
- Enlist and train adult volunteers to lead students to imitate Jesus and influence the world with the gospel.
- Conduct adult volunteer screening interviews to recruit the right people to serve in student and young adult ministry.
- Support the vision of the Lead Pastor centered around the Great Commandment and the Great Commission
- Assist in handling emergency situations as appropriated.
- Preach, teach, lead services as appropriated.
- Support the Lead Pastor in carrying out the ministry of the church; help as needed with administrative tasks, special
- Be involved in outreach and visitation.
- Maintains excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
with church leadership, staff, volunteers and congregation.
Compensation will be commensurate with responsibilities and experience. Package includes salary, health insurance for Family Pastor and family, 2 weeks paid vacation for first year, and a Christmas bonus.