The Family Ministry Coordinator will cast the vision for and communicate the PLC Family Ministry philosophy of ministry at the Osage Campus and implement the structure and strategy in support of the vision and philosophy. A leader of leaders who coordinates
and leads a team of volunteers who deliver engaging ministry from infant through college. Incumbent will be committed to and support the philosophy and mission of Prairie Lakes Church and its Directional Team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead, oversee, and communicate vision for Family Ministry leaders and volunteers, moving toward PLC Family Ministry/Orange model.
- Oversee the recruitment, training, scheduling, and development of all volunteers in the Family Ministry programs.
- Facilitate all major ministries within the Middle School and High School ministry, especially mid-week meetings, camps, retreats, and trips.
- Provide tools for parents to equip them in their role as primary spiritual caregivers of their children.
- Oversee and coordinate the activities in PLC's Wee Kids and Kidventure ministires to ensure the physical and spiritual well -being of the children.
- Responsible for set-up, check-in, and registration materials in Wee Kids and Kidventure departments for weekend services.
- Lead special events in Children's Ministry such as Child Dedication, etc.
For a complete job description, please visit our website.