Bridge Kids Pastor/Director
Bridge Church, Waukesha, WI (bridgechurch.net)
“Connecting people with others and God”
To develop and implement the vision of Bridge Kids (BK), ages 0-5th grade by recruiting and equipping team members to create an environment where kids become fully devoted followers of Jesus.
- A committed follower of Jesus who models a Christ-like attitude, lifestyle, and sets appropriate boundaries to protect their character and integrity.
- Is in full agreement with the beliefs, values, vision and mission of Bridge Church.
- Passionate for ministry to children and seeing both parents and children grow in their faith.
- Reliable, trustworthy, energetic, highly motivated, detail oriented, self starter who has a history of utilizing wisdom and good judgement while leading children and team members.
- Relational – Has strong interpersonal skills and builds relationships with kids and their parents outside of church, as well as with coworkers and volunteers.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to work collaboratively.
- Avid learner. Familiar with current technology and desire to continue to grow in this area.
- The development and implementation of the vision of BK in alignment with the leadership and vision of Bridge Church in a creative, consistent, and strategic way.
- Provide leadership and equip both paid staff and volunteer leaders through training, development and mentorship strategies while providing clear direction.
- Create processes that engage both children and their parents in discipleship, equipping them to have a growing relationship with Jesus.
- Oversee and develop processes for operations, safety, and security for all BK environments.
- Create a clear strategy and process for recruiting team members and assimilating new children and families in to BK.
- Create and coordinate events for BK families and the community.
- Provide clear and strategic communication with Bridge Church staff, BK team members and families of Bridge Church.
- Oversee the development/selection and implementation of BK curriculum.
- Collaborate with the preaching team on topics for BK large group.
- Provide oversight as Bridge Church expands to a multi-site model in the near future.
- Previous experience directing a large children’s ministry, including leadership of ministry staff (paid or volunteer staff members and/or a large volunteer team of 25+ volunteers).
- BA or BS degree. Desired
- Meets Biblical qualifications for pastoral leadership. (AG credentials or willing to work towards)