Red Mountain Community Church is a simple, authentic, practical, bible-teaching church with a weekend attendance of approximately 1400. We are located in northeast Mesa, Arizona. As a church family we are relentlessly pursuing a partnership with God as He
is Recapturing Life…with God, in Ourselves, with Others. We also like to laugh and enjoy each other along the way! We have an established Children’s Ministry showing children the love of Christ at each stage of their development from birth to 6th
grade. We are seeking a Spirit-led Pastor of Children’s Ministry who is committed to the incredibly valuable and strategic nature of Children’s Ministry. The person God has called to this role:
- leads the Children’s Ministry team and volunteers out of relationship. They are self-starters that take the ministry seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously.
- has a clear vision to help children discover and live out their identity in Christ.
- regularly develops and casts their vision such that people are compelled to join in.
- has more energy when they leave our services Sunday morning than when they arrived because of the time spent with the children, the children’s parents, and the volunteers.
- thinks outside of the box and moves forward with a well-thought through plan.
- has enough experience to trust Yahweh so they can innovate and adapt to the needs of the moment.
Our ideal candidate would have at least 3 years experience in leading a Children's ministry of at least 200+ children and have a proven history of demonstrating spiritual maturity in their ministry.
Being a multi-staff church, we desire a pastor who can work with other leaders, a team player with a good sense of humor. If you desire to impact future generations by ministering to children today, visit our website and, after considering your suitability
for the role, qualified applicants please follow these guidelines to be considered for this position:
- Please email us whatever you have that would give us a good picture of who you are. Send what you have to the Executive Pastor, Preston Hancock, at the following email address: email@example.com. Include a resume with references, a picture, personality
profiles, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram links.