Sharing and implementing the vision for all aspects of adult missions ministry as established by the overall church vision.
Major duties and responsibilities:
* Supervision, research, developement and deployment of all local, domestic and international mission trips for adults.
* Oversee the recruiting and training for the Circles USA Mission strategy.
* Develop and build relationships with local organizations in order to provide partnerships that best meet the needs of the community.
* Provide leadership and organization of prayer, resources, discipleship, communication and support for our full-time missionaries in the field.
* Commitment to small group-based discipleship, leadership development and helping small groups serve missionally.
* Create opportunities for reaching new people in the community with the gospel.
Spiritual Qualities Desired:
* Profess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
* Commitment to personal spiritual growth and healthy lifestyle.
* Considers missions a life ministry, not a job.
* Models standards and expectations of leaders within the church.
* Promote unity among the staff and the congregation.
* Excellent team-based leadership abilities.
* Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
* Great relational skills.
* College degree preferred.
* Extensive mission/travel experience required.