Reach and equip kids and families through Christ centered relationships with small group leaders & engaging environments. "Orange Strategy"
Our Next Gen Ministry will WIN when we influence the next generation with the message of God's story through a specifically designed strategy that combines family with the faith community.
Our ministry leadership team will be most effective when we are aligned around the same goals & strategy.
- Student Pastor
- Small Group Leaders
- Kids Registration Team
- Large Group Communicators
- Students Worship Team
- Kids & Students Set up/Tear down team
Parents will be up to date on what their kids are learning, trained on how to disciple their kids at home, and given opportunities to serve others with their kids(mission).
Environments will be welcoming to unchurched families, culturally relevant, and engaging to the senses all while bringing attention to Jesus.
Responsibilities:(no particular order)
- Oversee student minister & align kids and student ministries
- Provide sustainable vision for kids ministry
- Implement the Orange strategy within the vision & mission of the church
- Implement and manage exciting kids ministry programming & setup/down
- Oversee organized weekly, monthly, & annual activities for kids and families
- Create meaningful interactions during kids groups that influence their faith in Jesus and deepen their relationships with others.
- To personally share Christ with kids and teach others to do the same
- Create engaging environments in classroom/set design & production
- Oversee Orange curriculum implementation
- Oversee kids ministry budget
- Develop personal relationships with kids & families
- Establish a gauge to show kids are learning/growing
- Coach, lead and mentor Next Gen Ministry volunteers
- Pursue a culture of creativity
- Provide biblical counseling for kids and families
- Set up kids & parents for transition into student ministry