Looking for a young, energetic person to build a youth ministry from scratch. It will involved ministry to middle school and high school students. It will require recruiting and training a volunteer staff and the person will have a free hand to develop
the program as God leads. The youth facility is new and creativity is encouraged. We are looking to fill the position asap.
We are a church of about 300, average age is around 50. Culturally mixed. Conservative theologically. We have a heart to reach our community and especially the young families in our area. Our vision is to grow people to impact their world and beyond.
We sponsor an annual medical mission in Bombo, Uganda. We strive to be sensitive to seekers, yet thoroughly biblical in our studies.
- Develop separate programs for discipleship and evangelism for youth grades 6-8 and 9-12.
- Develop and implement a program to teach and train a ministry team of students.
- Recruit and train the youth ministry volunteer adult staff, meeting regularly for planning, evaluation, and training.
- Contact students regularly, including phone calls, one-on-one meetings, visits to the schools, and special events as much as possible.
- Provide communication, biblical instruction, and counseling to parents as necessary.
- Provide crisis counseling for students.
- Meet regularly with the pastor and staff for planning and evaluation.
- In consultation with the Senior Pastor, develop other responsibilities as new ministry needs arise.