What We Are Searching For:
Mount Ararat is searching for a confident and agile leader to serve as their Executive Director of Operations across all campuses. The selected individual will provide vision and leadership for all aspects of the business operations of Mount Ararat. The
successful candidate will ensure that the systems, practices, and policies of Mount Ararat responsibly, effectively, and successfully support its activities. The Executive Director of Operations will be responsible for Finance, Human Resources, and Facility
Management. They will offer strategic insight to the financial future of the church in support of the Mount Ararat vision.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in business or related field.
- 10 years progressive business operations experience in a large church or similar business environment.
- Proficient level knowledge of finance, accounting and budget administration.
- Strong administrative giftedness, along with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proven experience in implementing strategies and processes to solve problems.
- Microsoft Office, strong proficiency and experience in working with Excel.
- Human Resource administration experience.
- Highly relational with an aptitude for team building.
- Passionate about excellence in administering the business of Christ’s church.
Interested in this position? Please send all inquiries and resumes to