Check us out www.OrchardChurch.Life
This is an excellent chance to jump on board with a fantastic church at an exciting time.
Do not call, but email your
1. resume and
2. philosophy of children's ministry to the email address INFO@ORCHARDCHURCH.LIFE
3. as well as any links to teaching or your children's ministry videos if you have them
Who we are:
The Orchard Church is an amazing place with amazing people.
God has moved in a miraculous way here as we have been recognized as one of the fastest growing churches in the nation, having grown from 140 to over 1200 in less than 3 1/2 years.
We focus on the teaching of God's word to transform the lives of people
We focus on the development of people to understand, apply and become more like Jesus
We have a fantastic staff dedicated to working as a team and amazing servant-oriented church culture
There is no drama at this church but rather a healthy understanding of joining God on His mission to love our community
Temecula is a family-haven, one of the safest, best places to live in the nation, an hour from the beach, hour from the mountains, full of great schools
Our focus as a church is 'e3'--Engage with Love, Equip with Truth, Empower with Faith
Who you are:
A follower of Jesus who demonstrates through their theology and practice a transformed life that honors God
In ministry, simply, the growth of children in their undertanding and love for Jesus must be your passion.
You must be organized
A recruiter able to champion your ministry to the church to expand your staff
A connector able to reach out into our community and minister to the families
A good teacher of age-approprate material
Be super flexible with the building use as our stratospheric growth presents meeting space challenges
You must have experience in large church children's ministry in churches 500+
Have demonstratable proficiency in running and staffing a children's ministry
Definition & Summary of Position:
Develop, coordinate and administer a comprehensive and expanding ministry program for children (kindergarten through 5th grade) of the Orchard and the surrounding community.
Provide leadership and supervision to staff members and volunteers involved in this ministry.
This position is part-time now (25 hours a week) but may become full-time as the needs of the church expand.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities listed in order of time-priority:
1. Develop and maintain an Jesus-centric ministry for children.
- Recruit, develop and oversee volunteers for involvement in children’s ministry.
- Select curriculum and materials for children’s ministry--currently using Orange curriculum
- Develop and maintain an outreach program for children.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for children which is staffed by well-trained, caring personnel.
2. Within the framework of 'e3', establish the vision, goals and objectives for children’s ministry which will guide the leadership of weekend services, related programs, managing the use of facilities, planning appropriate budget, delegating tasks and evaluating
3. Ensure appropriate integration of Ozone into the overall church program.
4. Develop and coordinate programs for children such as camps, Quarterly events, Vacation Bible School, and a comprehensive program of summer activities.
5. Work with other members of the staff to provide a well-rounded program for children and ensure graceful transitions into and out of Ozone from other age-related ministries.
6. Perform other ministerial duties as requested by the Executive Pastor who is your direct report.