The opportunity at Christ Fellowship is to join a team that is clear about their mission and vision of the church. We are looking for a Media Pastor AVL who is passionate about using technology for creatively and effectively communicating the Gospel of Jesus
Christ while specifically capturing the vision and values of Christ Fellowship.
The Media Pastor AVL will be experienced and fluent in all aspects of live event production as both an operator and trainer. The Pastor also needs to understand how to create an impactful live experience that translates to an online church environment as
well as support multi-site video venues. We desire a creative candidate with vision who can collaborate and work in conjunction with the Worship Arts, Online Campus and Communications Teams.
- Manage AVL in main worship spaces on current campus and future multi-site locations
- Recruit and train volunteers on technical equipment use
- Schedule tech personnel for all events
- Assist with stage design
- Provide pastoral care and fulfill pastoral duties, including pastor of the day/week, as required.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- 5+ years experience with live broadcast video systems including professional cameras, switchers and all associated technical equipment, including online stream
- Experience with lighting system design, programming and operation
- Comprehensive understanding of live and online audio production
- Must be able to adapt to and manage high stress situations while exhibiting a Christ-like demeanor
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- 5 years professional live production experience
- Prior experience leading and shepherding a technical ministry of a church or comparable organization
- Bachelors degree preferred
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Able to lift up 75 pounds and maneuver it (i.e. twist, push, pull, etc.) and be able to move heavy loads by hand and other similar actions periodically, including operating a life and other heavy machinery.
- Must be able to climb and work at heights up to 45’ above ground.
- Must be able to remain stationary at least 50% of the time.