PLEASE APPLY HERE ---> http://bit.ly/2nrhMAy
About the Organization:
With a 20-year legacy of impact, Grace Fellowship Church exists to fully connect people to God, His church, and His the world. Distinctly known for its inter-generational congregation, dynamic pastoral leadership, relational approachability, and vibrant
children’s programming, GFC offers both an inclusive and family-oriented environment to all who attend.
Grace Fellowship Church will celebrate its 25th anniversary in the fall of this year, as they fondly commemorate a heritage that epitomizes God’s faithfulness since its inception in 1992. What began with 35 members in a school gymnasium has grown into a
42-acre site with a 5-acre developed campus of 750+ in regular weekend attendance.
Led by dominant core values of relevant teaching, practical application, relationships, and generosity, GFC looks forward to its next 25 years of continued influence in the region of DeMotte, and beyond.
- Weekly Attendance: 725
- Location: DeMotte, IN
- Denomination & Affiliations: Non-Denominational
About the Position:
The Executive Pastor of Grace Fellowship Church will understand, embrace and commit to the vision/mission of the church, and serve to implement that vision/mission. This position will have a solid grasp of the culture and DNA of Grace Fellowship and work
towards contextualizing and enhancing its ministry values. The primary responsibilities of this role will be in the major areas of Staff Supervision and Development, Strategic Leadership and Planning, with secondary duties of Administration and pastoral teaching
and care. The Executive Pastor will primarily assist the Lead Pastor in implementing the vision and mission of Grace Fellowship, while serving as a liaison between the Staff, Elder and Management Teams.
What We Are Searching For:
Four-year degree from an accredited university.
At least five years experience in ministry leadership is preferred (This could be lay ministry experience with a business background or church staff leadership experience in a church of a similar size or larger), with a personal calling to ministry. The
ideal candidate for this role will be highly capable, with the ability to effectively lead individuals, teams, and groups. Although the role of Executive Pastor is multifaceted in nature, this individual will essentially maintain oversight of staff, while
offering expertise as a strategic administrator and guidance as a pastor on staff and the church at large.
- Calling – A Personal sense of calling to Ministry
- Character – Personal integrity in all areas of Life and Ministry
- Competence – Skilled in Organizational leadership, Implementation, Finance/Budgeting, and Communication.
- Chemistry – Cooperation with the Staff, Elders and Management Team in fulfilling the mission of the church, with a spirit of joy.
- Possess extensive pastoral or life experience, with additional experience in leadership development, team building, delegation and organization/administration.
- An understanding of budget, financial, and fiscal management as well as human resource management.
- Possess a zeal for the work of pastoral ministry.
- Ability to work on a team towards specific goals in a mutually edifying and supportive manner. Strong organization skills, excellent strategic and management leadership.
- Assertive, including, after appropriate input and research, the ability to make conclusive decisions.
- Demonstrated history of strong, positive interpersonal and communication skills, including positive experience in conflict resolution.
- A collaborator and a team player.
- A high level of energy and a readiness to take on significant challenges.
About the Location:
Once known as the ‘Little Village’ with the opening of the first general store in 1876, DeMotte, Indiana has evolved into the lively exurban community it is today. The fastest growing community in Jasper County and one of the fastest growing in all of Indiana,
the area is characterized by new subdivisions and related commercial development interspersed with more traditional rural oriented housing stock and businesses. Growth in the DeMotte area is being fueled primarily by its geographic proximity to the urbanized
and suburban communities to the north coupled with the relaxed country lifestyle available in the community.
The town boasts four parks and golfing areas among miles-long stretches of greenery. A tightly knit community, DeMotte hosts regular events such as movie nights the promote community gatherings, as well as annual events such as the ‘Touch of Dutch Festival’
celebration the Dutch-American heritage of the region that further draws the community in together. Consisting of approximately 4,000 people, the area is very family-oriented, consisting of both K-12 public institutions as well as notable Christian schools
founded and supported by the Reformed Churches of America.
With downtown Chicago only an hour’s drive away, residents and businesses in DeMotte experience the best of both worlds – access to amenities and customers without the stress and costs of the big city. It is a place where families and businesses together
give a whole new meaning to prosperity and community livability.
PLEASE APPLY HERE ---> http://bit.ly/2nrhMAy