Peak City Church is a new, life-giving church coming to Apex; a town in the heart of North Carolina. We are reaching the unchurched, dechurched, and nonbelievers with the love and hope of the Gospel.
Do you love the local church and want to help her creatively and uniquely share the Gospel with this generation? Do you love connecting people's hearts to God in worship? Are you a team builder? Has anyone told you that you are creative, innovative, resourceful,
or inspiring? If so, you may be the right team member that Peak City Church is seeking. If you are interested in this position, here are the details:
- Leading weekly worship experience, both on and off stage
- Scheduling band and production teams, selecting songs
- Managing lighting cues and other environmental elements
- Oversee shooting and editing video, uploading messages and celebration content to the web
- Overseeing creative processes
- Management and oversight of social media, web, and print media
- Support and implement the vision of the lead pastor
- Gritty, whatever it takes heart and attitude
How should I apply? Submit:
- Resume / Cover Letter
- Links to video samples of you leading worship/singing in a live setting
- Results of any skill/strength/personality identifiers you have taken such as spiritual gifts tests, StrengthsFinder, DISC, etc.
Please make all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please visit our website at PeakCity.Church or call (919) 289-9278.
"Peak City Church exists to lead people to new-life in Jesus Christ."