Central: A Christ-Centered Church is driven to intentionally introduce people to Jesus Christ and proactively help believers grow as fully-devoted followers. We bring our best, laugh hard, and honor God with integrity. You can be a part of this growing
and dynamic church.
Worship is more than just music, but is lived out in everyday life. The responsibility of our Worship Director is to lead others to live their lives like the lyrics of a song, continually praising God for His love and goodness. If you agree, you could be
who we’re looking for.
We are currently looking for a Director of Worship, who is:
- Committed to having a vibrant, contagious and growing relationship with Christ.
- Committed to loving his wife as Christ loves us - unconditionally, sacrificially and relentlessly (if married).
- Committed to loving, guiding and encouraging his children, providing an environment where they learn what it means to follow Jesus (if applicable).
- In agreement with Central's Doctrinal Statement.
- Committed to Central's mission: Knowing God, Sharing Life, and Serving Others.
- Confident yet humble, skilled yet teachable, committed to constantly learning, growing and developing.
- Talented, possessing strong vocals and musical experience with guitar, keys or other instruments.
- Organized and efficient, especially with time management.
- An excellent communicator, both orally and written.
- A team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude.
- A proven leader, experienced in building and leading teams.
- Stylistically innovative and unique, with musical influences from artists such as Passion, Hillsong United and Israel Houghton. We'd love it if you can creatively incorporate urban/ gospel influences, as well as modern hymns and liturgies.
As Central's Director of Worship, you will be responsible for:
Church Leadership Role:
- Connecting people to the mission of Central.
- Financially supporting the mission of Central through faithful financial giving.
- Implementing and embodying Central's Core Values.
- Assisting with the pastoral care of individuals in the Central family.
Worship Team Role:
- Working with the pastoral team in crafting exciting, meaningful, and memorable worship experiences utilizing a wide variety of artistic mediums.
- Providing front-and-center leadership of the music in our Central worship venues, while also equipping and developing other worship leaders.
- Coordinating multiple worship venues on weekends and other possible events.
- Recruiting, building, and shepherding the worship team(s).
- Contact and communication with Central's Website team.
- Contact and communication with Central's Guest Services team.
If you're convinced you're the right person for the job, please send your resume and a video showing you leading worship to:
Richard Gay, Senior Pastor
Central: a Christ-Centered Church
2015 Pennington Road
Ewing, NJ 08618