Primarily responsible for the live production (audio/video/lighting) experience of our weekend service worship environment. You love to create the best environment possible for people through production elements and the idea of investing in team members
is exciting to you. You are confident when leading people, and you have great people skills. You are highly productive and efficient on a team as well as working alone. When it comes to dealing with a quick-pace environment, you’re comfortable and flexible.
At the end of the day, you can’t wait to help
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Equipping / Leadership
- Lead the Livermore Production Team with a clear vision, instruction and support in order for them to discover, develop, and deploy their ministry gifts as disciples of Jesus for the building of the Kingdom of God.
- Organize regular training for Livermore Production Team members.
- Implement and utilize a clear training path for your team members
- Empower volunteers by finding opportunities for them to serve and grow.
- Collaborate with the Central Production Team on ministry wide training opportunities and events.
- Mentor, coach and encourage your team in their walk with Jesus.
- Coach ministry leaders at the Livermore campus to operate the production equipment for their events.
- Train your team to be successful in their roles while they continue to grow in their abilities and influence.
- Attend weekly Central Production team and Weekend Planning meetings.
- Facilitate the input of details necessary for the various weekend teams into Planning Center for the Livermore weekend Service.
- Communicate the Weekend Plan to the Livermore Campus Pastor and campus teams.
- Represent the Livermore campus perspective to the rest of the Weekend Planning Team.
- Oversee the preparation of the production systems and volunteers for weekend services.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all Livermore Audio/Video/Lighting equipment throughout the campus.
- Utilize asset management system for organizing equipment, and ensuring all gear is properly stored and utilized.
- Implement and conduct safe working practices for team members, and maintain a safe environment for guests and event participants.
- Manage the Livermore Production Team in getting new members connected, placed on a development path, and involvement on the team.
- Occasionally other campuses may need additional production support. As a member of the Central Production Team could be assigned to assist.
The duties specified above are not inclusive and job description may be changed, and/or modified depending on the needs of Cornerstone Fellowship.
Skills and requirements
- Proven giftedness in audio, video and lighting technologies.
- Regular attendance in ministry and worship at Cornerstone Fellowship.
- An on-going display of Christ-like behavior; treating others with respect, compassion, and integrity.
- An active and growing relationship with Christ through participation in a Life Group.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Completes work with accuracy and reliability.
Please visit our website at www.cornerstoneweb.org to learn more about our church.
To Apply - Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com