Life Church exists to facilitate life change. We want to spread the life-giving love of Jesus Christ around the corner and around the world.
Life Church has now grown to over 1,500 people, and at times reaching over 2,000 on a weekend. Over 5,000 people have made decisions for Christ, over 700 people have been water baptized, and over $5 million has been given to missions since its inception
nearly 15 years ago.
For more information visit the website at http://www.lifechurchwi.com
The person in this role will be a part of a creative team and be responsible for overseeing the graphics, web and overall communication between the Creative Arts department and our different ministries. This person will be the driving force behind all of
Life Church's design and communications, and should have a passion to use design to accomplish our mission of seeing more people come to know Jesus.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Oversee graphics and design for all ministries.
- Oversee all external and in-house printing.
- Oversee the website.
- Oversee our app, newsletter and other miscellaneous communications.
- Organize our dropbox and prepare all graphics and video in ProPresenter for the weekend services.
- Facilitate the connection and communication of information between the different ministries and the Creative Arts department.
- General assistance in CA department (Social Media, Photography, etc.)
- Must be proficient in the Adobe Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Must be organized.
- Must be able to communicate in a team environment clearly and effectively.
- Must be able to take and give constructive criticism and must understand the importance of compromise.
- Must be willing to adapt to Life Church's style.
- Experience with photography.
- Experience with coding and web tools like WordPress and Wix.
- Experience with ProPresenter.
Email your resume and portfolio/link to your work to the Director of Creative Arts, Daniel Laux - email@example.com