The Creative Technical Director position exists to lead our worship services with innovation and technical excellence towards the end of Victory’s mission of
“Proclaiming the life changing power of Jesus Christ and making fully devoted followers of Him.” While the emphasis for this position is on video capture, streaming, and production, the technical ministries also include audio, lighting, and projection.
Reports to: Associate Pastor
Member of: Creative Arts Team
Status: Full-time regular, Exempt
- Serves as the Producer for Sunday worship services, enhancing innovation and excellence
- Responsible for all technical components for weekend services including sound, lights, IMAG, videos, graphics, and stage design
- Oversees the capture and transfer of the stream for the second campus, and ensures there is a trained personnel present at second campus to troubleshoot.
- Builds and trains teams of volunteers in technical ministries at both campuses
- Produces/edits videos for use in worship experiences, the vision of Victory, and online engagement
- Develops and manages the video production team
- Oversees stage design
- Responsible for the purchase and maintenance of all technical equipment
- Collaborates for production needs of church-wide events
- Works closely with the Worship Director and Worship Design Team to plan services
- Participates in weekly staff meetings and is prepared to report on ministry activities.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree in A/V technology, media, and/or video production
- Preferred: Three years’ experience in media and video production
- Experience leading multiple teams
- A vital personal relationship with Christ and a commitment to continued spiritual growth.
- The desire to be part of a team-oriented and collaborative work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and equip teams
- Knowledge and high-level competency in live video (Multi-camera, IMAG) and preferably video production
- The ability to equip and lead others in the following production technologies: live sound – digital audio consoles; lighting – conventional, LED, Intelligent; media presentation and projection.
- Believes in and upholds the mission, values, and core beliefs of Victory Highway Wesleyan Church and the Wesleyan denomination.
To apply, please send a resume and any relevant samples of videography to Pastor Rachel at email@example.com.