To help people live Jesus-centered lives by creating, organizing, planning and implementing effective communication messages and strategies for/with the church and community audiences.
- Owns their role as the “eyes” for all things print and electronic, ensuring clarity, brand identity, excellence, and consistency
- Manages all projects within the communications department
- Initiates with ministry and department heads to develop, define, and effectively communicate messages to specific audiences
- Collaborates with Executive Team on church-wide projects and initiatives to ensure effective communication and execution of communication efforts
- Leads and manages communications team (staff and volunteer) to help implement communication strategies and tactics, including:
- Weekly eNewsletter, program, scrolling slides, etc.
- Keep social media and website fresh and engaging
- Create graphics for events, message series, etc.
- Ensure consistency in the church’s brand/identity
- Write and edit communication for use in various media
- Passion for the local church
- Great critical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience running marketing campaigns and managing projects
- Ability to manage team of staff and volunteers
- Experience with desktop publishing and web content management software a plus
- Self-motivated, highly driven, craves feedback, strong relational ability, team builder
- Loves Jesus, submits to the truth of the Bible, lives with integrity, and strives for Jesus-centered living
Regular office hours, Monday - Friday
40+ hours a week