Faith Church St Louis, listed as one of the fastest growing churches in America several years in a row, is seeking to hire a A1 FOH Audio Engineer/A/V Technical Director.
Faith Church St Louis is one church with two locations, conveniently located in both Sunset Hills and Earth City, Missouri. We are a contemporary church using the latest in technology and music in a creative way to be relevant in reaching our city. We have
two large campuses with multiple services at each campus every weekend.
This is a full time position specializing in audio with working knowledge of multimedia and lighting. This position holds hours during all service rehearsals and all services with remaining office hours (approximately 20 hours) planning for services, purchasing
installing and repairing equipment, and building, scheduling and coordinating volunteer teams. The Audio Engineer/Technical Director will be invigorated by working in a fast pace environment.
It is Faith Church's goal to hire one Audio Engineer/AV Director for each of its main campuses.
- The ideal candidate will have multiple years of experience as an A1 audio engineer running front of house sound.
- Experience mixing in large venues, churches or auditoriums of 2000 or more is a must.
- Our primary audio consoles are Yamaha m7cl digital boards and experience mixing on these boards is requirement.
- A working knowledge of digital boards in general, (specifically Digi Design) is a plus.
- Experience in recording software programs like Pro Tools, Abelton, Logic and DP, is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will be able to perform audio installations and equipment repair work.
- With strong technical audio skills as a requirement, it is preferred that the Technical Director be familiar with our technical departments they will be leading.
- Experience with Grand MA light boards is preferred.
- 100 light fixtures that will be the responsibility of the Technical Director, including Coemar and Martin Intelligent Lights and Batten and LED fixtures for cleanliness, maintenance and repair.
- Lighting design and light board programming experience is a definite plus.
- The multimedia department is also under the supervision of the technical director.
- The multimedia department controls all video seen in the auditorium by the congregation.
- We utilize Mac systems with ProPresenter software and we are adding the Easy Worship program.
Most departments run by the Technical Director are completely volunteer-operated. There may be staff members assigned to assist with particular departments.
Experience in team building is imperative and the ideal candidate will be someone naturally gifted in organization.
Preference will be given to the candidate with a leadership track record of recruiting and retaining volunteer teams, developing volunteer leadership skills, and developing a sense of community within serving groups.
TO BE CONSIDERED
Please send a cover letter, resume and salary history along with any video, DVD, pictures or MP3 of live mixes, lighting designs, videos or studio.
Salary commensurate with experience.