Ttite: Video/Media Producer
Reports to: Director of Worship & Arts, Director of Communications & Creative
The Video/Media Producer serves as a vital support to the Communications & Worship Ministries at Christ Church. The position is designed to provide leadership in producing video/media content for worship both at our onsite campus as well as our online campus
and supporting communications campaigns for internal and external audiences. Building a video ministry volunteer team is critical to supporting this position in producing content for the various expanding needs of the Worship & Communications departments.
Specific Skills, Gifts, Talents Needed
- Leadership: Having the ability to effectively guide groups of volunteers with confidence to achieve the video goals
- Organization: Communicating objectives and being prepared so that the ministry participants feel confident in following where you are leading them.
- Compassion: Understanding and caring for the hearts of the ministry team.
- Excellence: Striving to perform our best for the Audience of One in all that we do.
- Contemporary: Staying relevant to the culture while keeping our focus on the worship of our Lord.
- Work with direct Supervisors to receive projects and direction for desired response
- Recruit, train and empower video ministry volunteers to assist in creating all things video related
- Produce online campus worship service (ensure displayed content is of excellent quality)
- Assist online campus pastor in creating an online worship environment that fosters engagement instead of spectatorship
- Storyboard video plans to support creative brainstorming and collaboration across various departments
- Write and edit scripts, support video subjects in following their scripts as well as being creative with their expression of the concept
- Work with Creative team to ensure graphics packages are meeting the needs of worship content
- Set the scene. Know what lighting is needed for desired look and vibe, and choose background or set with creative purpose.
- Work with visual team to ideate set backdrops and planning
- Produce highlight reels for communications campaigns from big events (baptisms, Christmas,
- Easter, Mission trips, Consignment Sale, Summer camps)
- Produce :30-:60 snapshots of key worship moments for advertising
- Transfer worship service footage from streaming to post production format
- Create sermon series trailers for marketing and bumpers for worship service elements
- Create testimonial videos for use within the worship service and online
- Lift up and encourage team members to stretch their own personal abilities/talent in a way that encourages them to offer their very best to God
- Degree in broadcast, film production or other video related field
- Full working knowledge in all areas of video production
- Demonstrated experience and references in shooting and editing video content
- Proven track record with live camera video directing
- Motion graphics creation experience with After Effects or Cinema 4D
- Experience in Adobe Premiere
- Ability to recruit, train and lead a team of volunteers
- Willingness to learn beyond current knowledge
- Eager to stay on top of current cutting edge trends and technologies
- Must provide link to portfolio or related video project and samples