LifePoint Church is a growing body of believers who are experiencing real life transformation on many levels. People are growing in their faith, and over the last 10 years we have seen many people come to know Jesus as their Savior, get baptized, and join
the church. We are currently averaging around 300 people in attendance on any given Sunday, and we are expecting that number to increase. Our Lead Pastor, Nathan Sanders, is a graduate of Wesley College and has been serving in this position since 2007. LPC
has 3 full time and 2 part time staff members. Moving forward as a church, we constantly strive for excellence in all ministries and seek those who desire to be a part of this movement of God.
The Kids Director will have a deep love for Jesus Christ and His people; someone with a passion and giftedness for connecting with kids and leading them to become passionate followers of Jesus; someone who is able to engage parents and equip volunteers.
The Kids Director is responsible for creating environments that kids love to be a part of and learn about Jesus.
1. Construct and lead services each week for Kidspoint. (This does not mean that you must be in every Kidspoint service, but that they are all being lead well each week because of your influence.)
2. Schedule, recruit, train, and empower the Kidspoint Volunteers to lead Kidspoint at a high level.
3. The Kids Director is also responsible any other programs pertaining to kids ministry.
4. Develop an overall strategy for Kids ministry that will help kids become passionate followers of Jesus Christ and is in line with our core values.
5. Engage parents and communicate with them on a consistent basis.
6. To partner with parents so that they are equipped to engage with their children on a spiritual level throughout the week.
7. Participate in weekly staff meetings, which occur on Tuesday morning at 8:30am.
8. Set annual goals for the kids ministry that are in line with our mission, and evaluate how those goals are being attained throughout the year.
9. Develop annual ministry plan and construct a budget for the kids ministry each year.
10. Network with other Kids Directors who are doing ministry at a high level.
• A passionate follower of Jesus Christ who has accepted Him as their personal Lord and Savior.
• Must be a self starter and self motivated gifted in leadership and the ability to plan ahead.
• Ability to work well with Pastor and others who are involved in the life of the church.
• Able to maintain a healthy balance of excellence for all kids ministry events.
• If married, has a spouse who fully supports their call to ministry.
• To understand and embrace the mission of the church and its approach to accomplish this mission as it pertains to the kids ministry. Our Mission is to “To lead people to become passionate followers of Jesus Christ”. We do this through leading people to
connect to God, grow in their faith, and serve others.
• A team player with a positive attitude who is willing to help others when it might be needed.
• Must be teachable, responsive, and respectful of authority.
• Needs a pastoral presence with kids and their parents, with an ability to engage the heart of the people.
• Able to create and sustain a strong volunteer culture.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.