The Mosaic Production Director will assist in leading people to realize and reach their full potential in Jesus Christ through the organization and execution of the live production elements at all Mosaic weekend services and special events. This role requires
a mixture of technical knowledge and ability, balanced with strong communication and leadership.
Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Identify, recruit, train, and lead volunteers in production roles, including audio, video, lighting, stage management/crew, and staging/scenery, by scheduling and coordinating volunteers, overseeing necessary technical training, and maintaining excellent
working conditions and user-friendliness of all equipment at the Mosaic campus.
- Prepare all essential production elements for weekend services and special events and ensure that production team members are equipped and informed regarding all relevant elements and details.
- Maintain a forward-thinking approach to be prepared for all possible scenarios during practices and live events by exploring potential problem areas, maintaining flexibility to adapt to unforeseen circumstances, being willing to jump in and operate in any
volunteer position on short notice if needed. Make appropriate revisions to strategy as the production team navigates a variety of situations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Lead volunteers Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Talent Scout – Naturally identifies and recruits people into areas of service that best meets their gift set.
- Quality Manager - Ability to identify problems, find solutions, and improve systems.
- Team Builder - Ability to build teams, equip and empower leaders, and hand off ministry effectively. Ability to deal with conflict constructively.
- Communicator - Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Coachable with ability to take direction well
- Able to lead multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently, as well as with a team
Education: College degree preferred; high school diploma required
Experience: Minimum of three years related experience with audio, video, and lighting systems. Experience leading multiple teams of adult volunteers. Proficient use of Planning Center Online, ProPresenter, PowerPoint, and the latest version of the Mac OS
X operation system. Basic use of ProTools and Final Cut Pro preferred.
- Must be able to lift at least 75 pounds.
- Ability to work on a lift and/or ladder at heights of at least 25 feet.
Personal and Spiritual Requirements
- Professes Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth and healthy lifestyle
- Models standards and expectations of leaders within Mosaic, including:
- Participate in authentic community (meaningful accountability)
- Regular attendance at all Mosaic services ( this requires Saturday and Sunday services)
At Mosaic, we value working through people to accomplish goals, as well as personally contributing at a level that requires God’s help. By maintaining these priorities, we will put ourselves in a position where we can continue to reach the 180,000 people who
live along the Mississippi Gulf Coast who do not know Jesus.