Who we are: A six year old church plant, located one hour east of Dallas. Average weekly attendance between two campuses is around 900.
Who you are: a part-time worship leader who can lead, equip, and manage the volunteer worship team at a satellite campus in a way that creates a high quality weekend worship experience where people can meet God where they are. Will serve as the primary
worship leader at that particular campus location.
Work Week: This is a part-time, weekend role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Submit to the vision of the Lead Pastor and Campus Pastor through the direction of the Worship Pastor.
- Lead (hopefully from guitar) and manage the weekend worship experience.
- Serve as the primary weekend worship leader at a particular campus location.
- Recruit and equip volunteers to serve on the worship team.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Audio Visual knowledge and experience with ProPresenter and Ableton Live a plus.
- Must fit into established church culture
- Maintain a positive attitude about yourself, your areas of responsibility and other staff.
- Work cooperatively and cheerfully maintaining a good reputation with all staff, volunteers, church members, and outside professionals.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality. Be congenial, professional, businesslike in all personal contacts with others.
- Be sensitive to the needs of others.
- Exercise good time management skills.
- Maintain a high level of excellence in your appearance, work habits and quality of work performed.
- Maintain a teachable attitude.
15 hours/ weekly
Please submit a resume, with a link to video of you leading worship to firstname.lastname@example.org