Provide vision, direction, development and management for all aspects of CrossRoads Kids ministry from nursery through fifth grade. Support families in guiding their children to know, love, and worship God in a lifelong relationship with Jesus Christ.
Participate as a member of the pastoral staff team of CrossRoads Church and be available to assist as opportunities arise.
Leadership - Recruit, encourage, train, and coach paid staff and volunteer team members. Strategic leadership of curriculum, programming, facility use, and budgets. Promote a healthy family ministry model church-wide.
Administration – Manage paid and volunteer team members, budgets, equipment, supplies, facilities, record keeping and safety in children’s ministry area.
Minimum - bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
Preferred but not required - previous full-time Children’s ministry experience in a church of 250+.
CrossRoads is a community of believers who are passionate about Jesus Christ and His Kingdom cause. Since the beginning, our deep desire is to create an environment where everyone can attend and experience the presence of God in a life-transforming way. At
CrossRoads, everyone matters and we go to great lengths to emphasize that truth every chance we get. Ultimately, we are committed to developing engaged and empowered followers of Jesus Christ.
We’re looking for a Children’s Pastor who:
- knows "Orange"
- is upbeat, positive, happy, and optimistic
- instantly makes a game out of a bowl of colored balls
- makes teaching an active room full of 4 year olds about Daniel look easy….. and can inspire a group of adults to do the same
- plays well with others
- is passionate about teaching kids how to hear from God and respond to him
- is committed to partnering with parents on the journey
- lays awake at night thinking of new ways to lead kids into a deeper relationship with Jesus
- is committed to maintaining a team that knows that relationships come first