The role of the Digital Designer/Social Media Director is to oversee the strategy and execution of the social media accounts of Free Chapel.
- Responsible for strategic planning for the execution of Free Chapel’s Social Media Strategy.
- Designs social media and digital graphics.
- Accomplishes strategic goals and fulfills weekly action plans.
- Writes, plans and schedules social media posts.
- Strategically responds on social media through replies, retweets and personal messages to provide two-way communication.
- Leads and grows photography and social media volunteer teams.
- Provides metrics reports to measure social media growth.
- Oversees paid social media campaign strategies.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and In-design.
- Experience in digital design.
- Attention to detail.
- Typographic and production skills.
- Excellent writing ability.
- Must be a team player able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven experience in growing larger social media accounts.