GracePointe Community Church is seeking a Youth Pastor that will help us execute the mission of the church through developing the youth ministries (Ages 12-18), developing youth leadership, and building the character of the youth who attend our church and
live in our community.
We are seeking a self-starter; someone who can cast vision, develop leadership, and inspire students to pursue Christ and change their community.
Our church is a multi-generational, multi-cultural, spirit filled church that operates in the Gifts of the Holy Spirit as taught in 1 Corinthians 12, 13, and 14. The candidate should complement our ability to grow in these areas.
- Ministry Related Degree
- 2+ years of youth ministry experience
- Pastoral Reference
- Self-leadership and personal growth. Spiritually, personally, vocationally
- Character and modeling Christian conduct.
- Giving, serving person who is a collaborative team player
Passion for Ministry
- Personal salvation and call to ministry
- Love for youth
- Ability to sow into the development of leaders and a ministry team
- A drive to make it better and continued growth
- Clear, timely, and frequent communication with support team. Staff, youth, parents, and youth leaders.
- Facilitate a mid-week youth service that engages our youth and creates at atmosphere for spiritual formation
- Facilitate leadership development with youth and youth leaders on Sunday morning through a combination of ministry service and small groups.
- Facilitate discipleship through the development of middle school and high school small groups that aligns with the model of the church.
- Facilitate the availability of social events, outside of services, on a weekly basis and provide a calendar or activities on a quarterly basis.
- Create strategy and execute the following core annual big rocks for the youth group. Youth Convention. Youth Camp. Missions Event. Fine Arts.