We are looking for someone to work in the areas of leadership training, youth ministry, and pastoral ministry among Hispanics and Hispanic immigrants in Wyoming and Idaho. There are established churches in Jackson and Big Piney, Wyoming. This is an opportunity
to work alongside an experienced InFaith missionary who has developed extensive relationships within the Hispanic community in this area as well as with other para-church organizations. If you can speak Spanish and English and have a heart for raising up leaders
within these churches and raising up new leaders for new ministries within the area, then this is an excellent opportunity for you! You will need to be able to handle the harsh winter climate and navigate winter roads in order to be successful in this position.
This position requires raising full support.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assess, strategize, and implement appropriate leadership training activities
- Assess, strategize, and implement appropriate youth ministry activities
- Assess, strategize, and implement appropriate pastoral ministries activities
- Love people
- Partner with churches and ministries in the area
- Recruit, train and lead volunteers
- Possibly organize summer camp activities
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness
- A love and desire to work among the Hispanic community in the area
- Ability to recognize and strategize for new ministry opportunities as they are presented
- Ability to speak English and Spanish
- Ability to recruit, train, and lead volunteers
- Have vehicle in good repair for necessary travel around the field, especially on winter roads
- Ability to raise support
- A passion for cross-cultural ministry is needed. Training in it, a plus.
Education and experience
Bachelor’s degree; or 1-2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. One year of college-level Biblical studies preferred.
InFaith is a nondenominational mission that enables called and committed followers of Christ to serve with purpose and passion within our nation’s borders. With over 160 field staff serving in 33 states, we use many different ministry methods to achieve
one simple mission: to share Jesus with the people of the United States.