Red Cedar Church exists to LEAD PEOPLE TO A FULL LIFE IN JESUS CHRIST. The person we hire must have a heart to reach lost people. So far this year 715 people have given their hearts to Jesus. We have 1400 people that call Red Cedar their church home and
that number is quickly growing. We moved into our new building in May 2015, and with their current growth rate, Red Cedar projects to be 1,800+ within this next year.
Campus Pastor Eau Claire WI location
Modeling Biblical Priorities
The CP is responsible for upholding Biblical priorities and core values of Red Cedar Church and should represent a growing personal relationship with Christ. The CP models a strong relationship with his or her spouse (if married) and children (if applicable).
The CP strives to fulfill his or her purpose in life and ministry while demonstrating integrity in words, relationships and actions. These objectives are accomplished by:
• Committing to a daily quiet-time with God.
• Participating in a Red Cedar Church small group on a regular basis.
• Setting appropriate boundaries to protect character and integrity.
• Developing personal evangelism opportunities within and outside the church.
• Supporting the ministries of Red Cedar Church by faithfully giving at least 10% of gross income.
• Adhering to and encompassing the qualities and characteristics required of Red Cedar Church's employees, as defined by the Staff Handbook.