Riverside is looking for a capable Worship leader who has integrity, energy, creativity, and the ability to build our worship team. This person must have a shepherds heart and a strong desire to serve in the local church. Some basic requirements are as follows:
• Who has a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing, personal relationship with Him.
• Who is able to lead the church in worship vocally. Ability to play the guitar well is preferred.
• Who will learn, create, and use worship planning strategies for weekly worship experiences.
• Who will assist in recruiting and developing both vocalists and musicians.
• Who will work alongside the Pastor throughout the week in meeting the needs of ministry.
The person we are looking for will need to be experienced with a variety of worship styles, including contemporary music and traditional hymnody (utilizing either praise team or choir). We envision the use of contemporary songs to connect us to the present
and lead us into the future. We also envision a worship experience that creatively includes some traditional hymns, possibly done in a more contemporary way.
Riverside desires a leader who will create an atmosphere of worship in which the participants will sense that they are entering into the presence of God.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and a video or audio recording leading worship (if available).