Big Picture: 180 Chicago is a new church on the near west side of the city. Our launch date is Spring/Summer 2017 but are staffing now. We aim to reach out to all people from this diverse area of the city with the hope of the gospel. Worship is a vital part
of our vision to change lives. Bringing together broken, passionate, and skilled artists, who will honor God and breathe hope into lives, is our ultimate goal. If you believe in worship as a means of evangelism, you might be a great fit.
- Broken, humble, and convinced that God is still radically changing lives.
- Clearly possesses spiritual gifting of leadership.
- Team builder who develops talent and celebrates victories.
- During the first stages of this church it will be a 8-10 hour commitment, weekly.
- The primary responsibility is Sunday services and the prep time to get there.
- We believe the scope of commitment will grow significantly over time.
Relationships: Will work very closely with the lead pastor and core team.