Victory Church’s Spanish congregation operates in an unique way. Rather than being a separate church that merely rents space, Iglesia Victoria is a fully integrated part of Victory Church. Therefore, the vision and ministry philosophy of Iglesia Victoria
are the same as Victory Church’s, and most ministry programs mirror those of the larger church body.
The Spanish Pastor is a staff pastor of Victory Church, with their primary ministry focus being the leadership oversight of all things related to the Spanish congregation. This includes leading and preaching a weekly church service, as well as directing all
ministries related to the Spanish congregation. The Spanish Pastor is responsible to recruit, train and develop teams and leaders in these ministry initiatives, and to make sure these ministry areas are healthy and operate in a way that is consistent with
the mission and guiding principles of the church.
Because of this unique approach to a Spanish congregation, the Spanish Pastor should be a strong leader who essentially functions as a preaching campus pastor under the leadership and vision of Victory Church’s Senior Pastor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in ministry related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a ministry position
- Must be a licensed and ordained minister
- Bilingual in speech and writing
- General proficiency with Mac applications, Church Community Builder, Basecamp, etc.
- Must agree with and represent Victory Church’s Statement of Faith
- Work in tandem with the Senior Pastor and Executive Pastor to develop Spanish sermon series that align with the English services.
- Preach the Iglesia Victoria service on a weekly basis.
- Create and execute a ministry plan for Iglesia Victoria, including a calendar of main events and ministry budget.
- Provide visionary, strategic, and collaborative leadership for the life and ministry of Iglesia Victoria, bringing discernment and focus to priorities that support the vision of Victory Church.
- Oversee small group ministry of Iglesia Victoria, providing accountability/mentoring to leaders.
- Recruit, train, and develop teams and leaders in each ministry area.
- Ensure that the Spanish ministries are healthy and operating in a way that is consistent with the mission and guiding principles of Victory Church.
- Provide general staff pastoral leadership to the church, including speaking, Biblical counseling, prayer, performing weddings, funerals and baptisms, etc. as needed.
- Serve as an active member of the church congregation by attending services, small groups and church events.
- Attend staff meetings, retreats, and other church functions, as directed.
- Maintain a disciplined life of worship, Bible reading, prayer, fasting, tithing and giving.
Note: the Spanish Pastor is an exempt position and responsibilities will be performed in approximately 50 hours per week and will include a mix of normal business hours, church services, department meetings and staff meetings.
For more information, please contact Juli Hobby: email@example.com or 720-210-0081.